“Ever since we founded QUOINE in 2014, we have observed one very important element that has limited the growth of the worldwide crypto token economy, and that is liquidity. Liquidity is the lifeblood of any industry, and with new crypto tokens hitting the market every day, the lack of liquidity is becoming a significant problem. In traditional finance, companies such as Goldman Sachs and Merrill Lynch provide liquidity, but there is nobody providing liquidity at scale in the crypto world today. This is the problem we are solving. Our solution is QUOINE LIQUID: a single globally-sourced trading platform (World Book) with an associated suite of services (Prime Brokerage). Ultimately, QUOINE LIQUID is building a financial utility – a platform that the entire crypto economy will benefit from and where people can participate in as both users and token holders.” Mike Kayamori, CEO and Co-founder of QUOINE, stated.
Underpinning QUOINE LIQUID’s World Book are three technologies that are already used extensively by QUOINE daily, powering the existing QUOINEX and QRYPTOS trading platforms and cryptocurrency exchanges:
- Matching Engine (ME): Built from scratch by combining decades of experience in financial technology, the World Book’s Matching Engine (ME) is capable of processing several million transactions per second, making it one of the most advanced matching engines in the industry.
- Cross Currency Conversion Engine (CCCE): The CCCE allows for near-instant, automated currency conversions between cross currency pairs.
- Smart Order Routing (SOR): The Smart Order Routing Technology maintains low-latency, real-time (R/T) feeds for all major exchanges throughout the world.
QUOINE LIQUID’s Prime Brokerage is comprised by a suite of services that will provide users with tools to reduce counterparty risk and increase ROI. Prime Brokerage includes Direct Market Access, Fiat Management, and Credit Facilities as its core offerings:
- Direct Market Access: With state-of-the-art trading dashboards, users of the QUOINE LIQUID Platform will be able to manage their trading books, place orders, monitor risk and keep an eye on all global markets on major exchanges, 24/7.
- Fiat Management: Fiat Management is one of the most difficult (and restrictive) constraints when it comes to providing liquidity to the market. QUOINE has built an extensive network of banking relationships over the past 3 years, and have also begun working with a major global bank to provide immediate fiat transfers globally.
- Credit Facilities: Users can leverage their existing balances for enhanced trading opportunities. Crypto/ fiat credit facilities allows users to borrow using either fiat or crypto tokens as collateral.
The QASH Token Sale date begins on 6 November, with a 20% early bird discount to 8 November. QUOINE is targeting a contribution of 500,000ETH to build liquidity; to fund product development, operations, legal and compliance requirements.
For security reasons, all QASH Token Sale participants are required to register for a QRYPTOS account at https://qryptos.com. As part of the registration process, a digital KYC process and 2-factor authentication is required for their account. Upon account verification via email, participants can then login and fund their account securely to buy QASH tokens. During the Token Sale period, all QASH tokens can only be purchased with a QRYPTOS account. This is to prevent any security breaches from scammers and hackers.
The QASH token can be used for all services provided by the QUOINE LIQUID platform, QUOINEX, and QRYPTOS. In addition, QUOINE is in discussions with multiple financial services and fintech partners to make QASH their token of choice.
“With the rapid evolution of fintech and the need for more secure crypto tokens to power next generation blockchain-based financial services, we foresee QASH becoming the Bitcoin or Ethereum for financial services; one of the top 3 – 5 crypto tokens by market capitalization in a couple of years.” added Kayamori.